Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Pink Stamper Father's Day Challenge




This is my entry for the My Pink Stamper Challenge to make a Father's Day Card. I really like how the diamond plate cuttlebug folder and tin foil look so masculine on a card. I also used a silver permanant ink pen. Just a note make sure the lid is on before you shake it. I had it all over my face, neck and in my hair, and if you don't get it off immediatly you will be wearing it for awhile.

Supplies:
Paper: Basic Black cs, Real Red cs (SU), Black patterned glitter paper (DCWV)
Ink: Black StazOn, Creamy Caramel marker (SU), Silver permenant ink pen
Stamp: Totally Tool (SU)
Diamond Plate cuttlebug folder and tin foil

1 comment:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Oh wow, I love your card! I thought I was following...now I am! I try to follow everyone but sometimes I get a little behind:) Spread the word on my Giveaway... I'm trying to add lot's of Canadian's! After all, that's why I called my Blog Canadian Nickel;) I can't wait to see what you make. I'll announce Wednesday or Thursday. WOOHOO, we're going to have fun!