Monday, June 14, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge # 28



This is my entry for the http://cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/ challenge. The challenge was to make a card using a shoe cut from any cartridge. I used the shoe cut from the Wedding cart cut at 3". For my sentiment on this card I used my printer. I used the kristen font, taped my cardstock to a piece of computer paper and printed it out.
Supplies:
Paper: Black & red cs (recollections), Whisper white (SU), All About Girls Stack(DCWV)
Ribbon: Real Red 5/8 Satin ribbon (SU)
Embellishments: Real red fire square brad (SU) Real red marker

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cool! Love that paper too!

Alex said...

So cute ! I love shoes !

Heather said...

Wonderful card....just LOVE the red shoe.

~Hugs, Heather ~

Tara said...

Very nice card! I print a lot of my sentiments too! I am not a big stamper and I find this way I can write anything I want without purchasing a ton of stamp sets!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Kerry!

What a cute card! I LOVE that shoe.... I am going to have to added that cart to my "wish" list. :)

Thanks for playing along with us over at the CCC blog!

Ruthie :)

Kala K said...

I must say "YOU go girl" You do some awesome work yourself!! Love the shoe.

I became a follower.

AD-venture in HEELS said...

Hello, I found your link on scrappily ever after and I have to say I think this card was made for me LOL... It's super cute I love shoes!! I will def follow you and keep up the great work.

Melissa
www.adventuresinheels.com check out my blog