Thursday, July 15, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge #7

This weeks challenge over at Emma's blog http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ is to use the Wild Card cartridge and the theme is your favorite holiday. My fav holiday is Christmas. I enjoy shopping for special gifts for everyone and I love to see them open there gifts. Our kids have there own homes but are still here first thing Christmas morning excited to open presents.

I used the Doily cut from page 52 cut at 5 1/4".





Supplies:
Paper: Brilliant Blue cs (SU), Snowflake patterened paper (Michaels)
Stamps: Snow Swirled (SU)
Ink: Versamark, White gel pen
Embellishments: Silver Embossing powder (MS), Rhinstone stickers (Recollections)

17 comments:

My Creative Time said...

WOW Kerry, your card is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT my friend!! GREAT job w/the challenge my friend!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Heather said...

Christmas is my favourite holiday as well. What a great card!

Blah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blah said...

Kerry,
Christmas is my favorite holiday too! Your card is so fun, yet elegant, I love it. You did a wonderful job.
Sam

P.S. I am doing a giveaway on my blog...please make sure to check it out!

Kerri said...

Beautiful card....and beautiful name, Kerry! :)

Kerri
www.caresofkerri.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I love this cut! The colors are great!

Amanda T said...

This card is gorgeous! I love the colors and all the details. Stunning!!

Georgiana said...

I have the Wild Card cartridge and this is one of my favorite cards. I like how you used it for a Winter theme.

DREAM CARDS said...

Lve everything about your card , all my christmas decoration in blue , I love it
Patty
you're invited to visit my blog
http://dreamscardsbypatty.blogspot.com/

Adriana said...

Love it, Love it, Love it! The colors are so beautiful:)

http://heartswildcreations.blogspot.com

TUKI said...

Oh my, your card is absolutely lovely!!!

Kate said...

Beautiful card! That tree is gorgeous!

Vicky said...

pretty card love the bling on the tree.

Raven B said...

I have always loved that tree and it looks so great embossed like that. Super cute.
Hugs,
Raven

Kimmy said...

I LOVE this card! Beautiful! TFS. Hugs, Kimmy :D

Maria Elena said...

Love papers and colors !

Unknown said...

Great card, the tree is beautiful. Got your link in the email Sara sent for the blog hop. Very nice blog, can't wait for the blog hop!;)

Stephanie