Monday, January 3, 2011

Catching up

I have been trying out some of my new Christmas gifts.  I Cut this door hanger from Tags, Bags, boxes and More and the nail polish and "fashion queen" are from Forever Young.  Then I used my new laminator and laminated it. 

 This is my first project with my new Gypsy.  The background shape is from "Just Because" Cards and the wine bottle and glass are from the "Summer In Paris"  Solutions cartridge.
 This card I made one in Elegant Eggplant and one in Brilliant Blue for my Mom and my Aunt for their 65th Birthday on Christmas Eve.  The shape is from Home Accents and the stamp is from Everyday Greetings by Scrappy Moms.
Thanks for stopping by!

Kerry-Momma K

3 comments:

Tara said...

All very nice! I got a laminator too! I may just have to give one of those door hangers a try.
Tara

Unknown said...

I love the cards. And I really love the Summer in Paris

Shauna said...

That birthday card is beautiful!! :)