Saturday, February 5, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge~Just Because Cards

This weeks Throwback Thursday Challenge over at Emma's blog http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ is to use either the Wild Cards or Just Because Cards cartridges and a stamped sentiment.  The purple shaped layer is from Just Because Cards.  This is my first card using my Copic markers that I got for Christmas.


Supplies:
Paper:  Green Galore, Lavender Lace (SU), White (Bazzil), Patterned paper ( Recollections)
Stamps: Hanna Stamps
Ink:  Tuxedo black (Momento)
Embellishments:  Square brads (AC Moore)
Punches:  Modern Label punch (SU)
Copics: E35, E29, G21, YG67,R59, V09, V04, V12, Y21, B00, W3, O

10 comments:

girlia said...

funny and cute. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Great job!!

Cathryn said...

What a great card, the stamp and sentiment are adorable!!! Awesome job with the copics, looks like you've been using them for a long time not the first time!!! TFS Cathryn67 <3

Heather said...

Love it!!! I would like to learn how to use Copics. May take a class later this year.

Big hugs, Heather

tt.scraps said...

You've had them since Christmas and haven't used them!?!? JK - I know we all get busy but I am wanting some soooo badly! :) Maybe after taxes get filed!
Great card and sentiment....feels like me and the copics! LOL!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very cute, love the sentiment!

Adrian said...

beautiful job with the copics!

Mrs. Olsovsky said...

LOL! Love this card!!! Please stop by my blog and pick up your Stylish Blogger Award!

scrappybrandi.blogspot.com

Linda S said...

I am your newest follower!I love your blog! You are so talented!! I look forward to following you! Thanks!

Ellen Jarvis said...

Toot-tootle-toot-toot-toooooo! I am your 300th follower!!!! YAYYYYYYYY. Go MommaK! On to 400 and beyond. I am not yet at 300 at my blog (www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com) but hope to get there this week. It's a goal. But anyway, LOVE your work and I look forward to following you. We have lots of mutual friends so please stop by and say hi when you get a chance and come down from your THREE HUNDRED FOLLOWERS joy! Toot-toooootle-tooot-tooot-too!!!

Ellen
Cardmonkey at comcast dot net
www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com

STOP by for blog hops coming up:
This weekend (Feb 19-21) - Friendship Blog Hop
Next weekend (Feb 26) - my Motions and Folds Card Hop