Thursday, April 14, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge~Lite Cartridge Layout

This weeks challenge over at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ is to make a scrapbook layout using any Cricut Lite cartridge.  I used the Handy Man cartridge which was the first Lite cartridge that I bought.  My husband is a real handy man and an amazing carpenter.  I have photo's of my husband  building our entertainment unit to put on this page.
Paper:  DCWV & SU (Burmuda Bay)
Ribbon & Embellishments:  SU
Cuttlebug Folder:  Diamond Plate

Thanks for stopping by.

Kerry~Momma K

8 comments:

Icurkapicurka said...

It's great! I love your work!:-) You give me an idea, because my husband built a garage and the floor exactly same design, than this embossing folder. I gonna making him something memorable with this!:-)

Unknown said...

This is great! I may have to get this cartridge...my husband and I have remodeled the entire house, so the cartridge would get used :) Didn't know it existed!!

Glora said...

Awesome LO. I love the embossing folders your used to mat the pictures with too. It all fits together so nicely. Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

Unknown said...

Fabulous LO. Love that color combo. I love to see people scrapping other special moment that are unique. Thank you for joining Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge.

Stephanie (gd)

Cathryn said...

Awesome, what a fabulous layout!!! I love the embossing! TFS Cathryn67 :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great lay-out! Love the embossing!

Cindy Beland said...

Great project!SUPER COOL!! :)

Tara said...

lOVE LOVE LOVE the colours!
Tara