Sunday, January 22, 2012

Paper Storage

When I posted pictures of my craft room last week I was asked how I store my paper.  So I took some pictures that show up close my paper storage.  I do have it in a couple of places right now.  All of my paper is pretty much Stampin Up or DCWV.  I don't really buy any single sheets of paper.  I have a couple of Recollections storage pieces that I use for my paper as well as a large storage center that I got at Canadian Tire.
This first photo shows my Stampin Up stacks and Designer Series Paper packs and DCWV stacks.
 In this cube is my holiday stacks and some assorted company stacks.
 The large storage center is where I store my cardstock.  On the left hand side is my 81/2 x 11 SU cardstock.  Each shelf has multiple shades of a colour.  On the right hand side is my 12 x 12 and some 6 x6 cardstock. 
 The drawers in the middle hold my scraps.  Drawer 1 has blue and purple, drawer 2 has red and pink, drawer 3 has green, yellow and orange and drawer 4 has neutrals.  I have a plastic storage drawer that holds my white scraps and patterned paper scraps.

 I just got this basket for Christmas and it is in a cubbie on my Expedite bookshelf.  It holds my DCWV kids stacks (baby boy, baby girl, Nana's Kids etc.).
I will be getting more of these baskets and moving my stacks over to the bookshelf.  This will give me more room for my regular cardstock.
I hope this answers any questions.

Thanks for stopping by.

Kerry~Momma K

3 comments:

Linda S said...

Oh Kerry! You are so organized. I love your method of paper storage. I have some stacks but I do buy a lot of loose leaf. I just don't know how to organize it...by colour, or manufacturer.....many of the Basic Gray's go together. Thank you for sharing!! You are truly a motivation!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love all your paper storage!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Ruby said...

What can I say more about that organization? You’ve done it all, Kerry. :) Grouping your papers in categories is very helpful. But what I like the most about your storage system is that you have a separate place for recollection pieces. Even the used papers are stored and are used for a meaningful purpose. Don’t you go disoriented with how organized your storage system is, Kerry? ;)

Ruby Badcoe