Monday, January 23, 2012

Winter Banner

Banners have become my new addiction.  I love the rosettes on them and adding decorative cricut cuts.  I used the B is for Boy Lite cartridge for the banner, Winter Frolic for the boy and girl and the font from the E2.  I made a shimmer mist using and sprayed it on the banner and the rosettes.




 Supplies:
Paper:  Stampin Up and DCWV
Cuttlebug Folders: Polka Dots and Snowflakes
Shimmer Mist: Mini mister, Rubbing Alcohol, Frost White Shimmer Paint(SU)

This past weekend I took a class with Kim from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps and these are the two really cute cards that we made.   Aren't these stamps adorable?
Thanks for stopping by.

Kerry~Momma K

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Wonderful Winter banner. I so wish I had the Winter Frolic cartridge.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Linda S said...

So cute!!!Where did you take the class?

Tara Godfrey said...

Hi Kerry, Oh I am glad that you enjoyed the Kraftin' Kimmie klass! Your cards are so cute and so is your winter banner. Hope to see you again at one of Kimmie's Krafty events.
Hugs,t