Friday, July 13, 2012

US Shopping Trip Haul

My husband and I just spent a couple of days across the border in Erie, Pa.  We like to go there once a year and go shopping.  I use it as my time to stock up on crafting supplies as things are so much cheaper.  A new Hobby Lobby has opened since we were there last and I had never been to one before.  I loved it.  I was also able to use my Michaels employee discount there which was great.  I hope you enjoy my photo's, I can't wait to play with all of my new supplies.










Thanks for stopping by!

Kerry~Momma K

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

WOW! Your annual trips always amaze me. You have some marvelous items there. Enjoy crafting!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Anonymous said...

wow, wow wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fantastic haul!!

Tangee's Rants said...

Good for you! So excited for you :) So many goodies you probably don't know where to start! Have fun!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

OMG! Your supplies are awesome!! Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

ownhomedog said...

Wow - what a haul! Have lots of fun with your new supplies!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Oh My what an awesome haul. We are off over the the USA in the middle of August, for 4 days. Hobby Lobby, Joanns, Michaels here I come. Don't think my haul is going to be as big as that, but I definitely want to get some bargains. TFS