Thursday, November 1, 2012

Delicate Flower

I love these delicate cut cards from the Silhouette online store.  They cut beautifully too, crisp and clean lines.  I loved how the navy and yellow one turned out so much that I had to make the grey and pink one.  The photo doesn't show the grey & pink card as good as it really looks.  It is my bosses 65th birthday coming up so one of these will be for her.
 I also used up some scraps on these cards to decorate the top of the card.  We all have those leftover strips of paper that hold on to.


Thanks for stopping by.

Kerry~Momma K

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Heather said...

So pretty and delicate. It looks like the Cameo is being put to good use :) Hugs!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love them! lee-Ann :)

Unknown said...

Hi Kerry :) Wow, these cards look great! I love the colours you've used, especially the navy and yellow. Looks fantastic.

Abbey

Sandy Ang said...

so pretty